Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Good News Continues

He's laughing, he's walking, he's stretching, he's showering, the band-aids are coming off... and tonight we had dinner (brought to us by some Packard angels) out on the patio overlooking the most gorgeous Salt Lake sunset I've ever had the opportunity to witness. The news remains excellent. His vitals are as close to normal as they could possibly be. The doctors walk in beaming, rightfully proud of a job that is being well-done.

Judd has asked that tomorrow be a bit of a quiet day. He's going to be receiving the most aggresive chemo drug yet, and it's going to be done through a somewhat elaborate surgical procedure that will require a certain amount of recovery. He'd like to keep his room as quiet as possible during the day, so please plan your visits for sometime next week. If you'd like to contact him tomorrow, please do so by email (matatuman@earthlink.net).

Tomorrow evening I'll be leaving Salt Lake City at about 9:00 p.m. But no worries, this blog (and the fulfillment of Judd's every passing desire) will be maintained by Michelle Dixon, Judd's dear friend from high school who will be flying in tomorrow around 5:00. Her contact information will be added to this blog, and she'll be Judd's main point person until at least Thursday of next week. Please feel free to continue to contact me as well as I'll be in constant communcation with Michelle while I'm back in Brooklyn. I'll be back in Judd's room next weekend to pick up where I left off.

Please keep the messages coming. Judd's enjoyed every one of them, and I know he appreciates your communication.

4 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judd
We are praying for your complete recovery. Our family in Sacramento is sending their love and caring thoughts.

Mathilde Mukantabana

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judd,

It sounds like your initial treatment has gone wonderfully well, which i am so thankful to hear. You are such a strong, vital guy, i'm confident you are going to succeed over this setback.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Love,
Sarah

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judd,
I love you so very much. I am sending all my love to you. Just today I was thinking about you and the time you took me to see The Last Five Years. So much fun! My thoughts are with you.
Love,
Becky Potter

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home