Thursday, July 13, 2006

His Cat Nap, My Update

Judd woke up around 4:00 feeling rested. We immediately fetched the doctor, as had been requested, in order to discuss treatment.

Judd will begin treatment in an hour or two. I'm wary to discuss the details of his treatment as the doctors have informed us it is likely to change as new information and test results become available. Suffice it to say that what they are recommending is very rigorous. He will need a lot of rest and downtime during the coming week(s).

He's sleeping now. He's very peaceful. For the few hours he was awake, he was experiencing no pain and only mild nausea.

Please continue to send your words of kindness as I know he'll appreciate them when he wakes.

Love,
Frankie

5 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlie aka-the mom- Hello everyone! I have spoken to many of you on the phone and not been able to speak to many more and we all feel your incredible love--I thought this morning as I sat next to Judd while he awaited surgery--that Judd's life has always been stunning..quite stunningly beautiful.. We now have a chance to be stunned by Judd again. He begins chemo tonight..because he remains in a life threatening situation..and is currently enjoying "room service" as they call it at the Huntsman/Hilton/Hospital and a DVD. Much love..Carlie

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not quite the spritual guru that Michelle is on top of, but Sally Struthers sends her love and prayers for Judd. Frankie, I look forward to the bathroom pictures and am glad it sounds like everyone's spirits are up. Much love, Tripp

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

s

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger ron h. said...

Hi Judd, Hi Frankie, Hi Adam, Hi Hardys, Hi All...

Judd, I’m sending my love your way.

Frankie and Adam, thank you for all you’re doing for Judd, and thanks guys for setting this up so we can send our love to Judd as a community.

Judd, I know it will possibly be a long and tough road, but I know you will walk it with grace and beauty and come out on top, as you always do. If you need me, please tell me, I’ll be there in a heartbeat.

To Judd’s dear family (including of course Frankie): you already know this, but there is a great number of people ready to help in any possible. We all want to support you, and you’re in our thoughts as well.

May we all join together on a happier day, and sit and drink and laugh.

Judd... give ‘em the old one-two punch.

To Judd, and To Life.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home